Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can I find a multi stop one way flight

How can I find a multi stop one way flight?
When ever I type in one way, it only takes me one way..when I type in multi flight it makes it round trip. I want to go from florida stop in buffalo new york for a few hours so i can do something there then fly to maine. Is it possible? I am moving so I don't want to a ticket back to florida. orlando florida to bangor maine..i just need to stop in buffalo newyork for 2/3 hours the MOST and I don't want to make a second trip.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What city in Florida and what city in Maine? You need to find a carrier that serves all of these cities. If the airline's routing permits, this can be done with only paying the FL city-Maine city fare. Regards, Dan OK, to do this, go to delta.com and book these flights,(I checked for Dec 3) and use the multiple destination choice. From MCO-BUF flights 91/938. Leave at 830AM arrive 235. From BUF-BGR flights 6231/6626 Leave 512, arrive 1044. I checked this on www.expedia.com and you can do it there or on delta.com. Since there is no layover, just connections, Delta will check your bag through to Bangor for you. The fare will be $343.00 \There is an earlier flight out of MCO, too. Regards, Dan
2 :
You should be able to do a multi-stop trip on the airlines website, the problem is each stop will be the termination of the trip, so you would have to collect and recheck your luggage for the next flight. If Buffalo was a hub you could arrange a long layover there, but since it isn't you will essentially have a one way ticket from Florida to Buffalo and a second from Buffalo to Maine.
3 :
You have to do an advanced search and click on multiple destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News