Thursday, March 1, 2012

Will I have a problem bringing a digital power inverter on my flight

Will I have a problem bringing a digital power inverter on my flight?
I am flying to California next week from Buffalo and I will be living out of a car for three days so I want to bring this power inverter with me for my electronics. http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/SolarPortablePower/Inverters/PRD~0111848P/Eliminator%2BPower%2BInverter%252C%2B400%2BW.jsp But I am not sure if there will be a problem with it or if I should check it or bring it in my carry-on.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is not a problem. People take a wide variety of electronics on board the plane: computers of course, hard drives, cables, KVM switches, DVD and CD players, xbox and similar game consoles, and probably 100 other oddball things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News