Monday, February 1, 2010

What is the easiest/cheapest way to cross the Canadian border

What is the easiest/cheapest way to cross the Canadian border?
My flight lands in Buffalo and I have someone in Canada that can pick me up but they can't cross the border. I would rather not take a bus. Is there a good place near the border for the dropoff/pickup? I think we want to meet near the Peace Bridge.
Other - Canada - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
walking is cheap and easy
2 :
By car I don't know, but what me and my family did was we went in a boat across the great lake(s) and got to canada and had a BLAST!
3 :
You are simply going to have to take a bus from Buffalo to the border. you can walk across the bridge if you like. Buffalo is about 25 miles from the border. If your friend cannot cross the border you have to get yourself from the airport to the border...and bus is the least expensive way.
4 :
There are airport shuttle services that go from Buffalo to Niagara Falls- (and Toronto too) it's pricier than the bus no doubt($ 45 or ..$55 to ride it across the border) but probably more flexibility as far as departure times... http://www.buffaloairporttaxi.com/service.php
5 :
it's free to cross the border by car or bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News