Thursday, January 1, 2009

Doesn't this about that Buffalo flight tragedy just make you want to cry buckets

Doesn't this about that Buffalo flight tragedy just make you want to cry buckets?
over dinner me and my friends were saying how sad it must been for the victims in the final period to think or probably know that they would make it like that NYC Hudson flight incident ........makes me cry every time i think about it. What are your thoughts??
Etiquette - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it's very sad. I can't imagine being on a plane that was about to crash, knowing I was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it. I imagine I'd start praying.
2 :
It makes me cry to inside my heart.
3 :
I agree and my prayers to the families.
4 :
Tragedies are always sad. This is why folks should be secure in their religious lives. You never know when you are going to be taken away.
5 :
There's a lot of things that makes me cry...WAR is the biggest on of them all, when our vets comes home if they make it, they are treated like........! We are doing our daily things in life, playing on this computer and they are over there keeping us safe, not only does it make me want to cry, makes me almost sick. I wish I had the power to just bring them home. Can you imagine coming home how you would feel, if you husband or wife is still with you, you would feel like a stranger, if you wife was pregnant you missed your little ones younger years. Your home but you are mentally still in that hell hole, and think about it daily. I hate it. Signed Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News