Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am booking a flight from buffalo to orlando for March break.

I am booking a flight from buffalo to orlando for March break. ?
when should I book this? Would it be worth it to wait or should I do it asap? Any good sights for travel?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Spring break is a peak travel period. I would book your tickets sooner rather than later. As the dates get closer, the prices will go up as less seats become available. With a quick search on kayak.com, I'm seeing many dates with prices as low as approx. $180. Compare the prices on kayak.com to actual airline websites. You didn't give specific dates, so prices may be a little different...I put in for a week towards the end of March. Anything at around $200 is probably as good as it's going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News