Friday, December 21, 2012

Question about flying

Question about flying?
I am going to be taking my first plane trip this fall. I'm flying from Buffalo, NY to Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. I am wondering about how long the flight will be (airport times aside... I'm talking about time in the air). I'm nervous about it since I'm 25 and have never flown before and I'd like to know how long to expect! Thanks!
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Travel times will depend on a number of factors, but the most important is where you are changing planes for your connection since that will determine your "line" of travel. I would suggest looking at your travel documents for your flight, since time of flight is often included on those documents. Otherwise you can go to the airline's web site and generally find the flight times there. If you are traveling in a fairly straight line your total time in the air will likely be somewhere around 5-5 1/2 hours. Safe travels! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News