Sunday, March 1, 2009

where can I get THE best deal on a flight from Toronto or Buffalo to Florida

where can I get THE best deal on a flight from Toronto or Buffalo to Florida?
We are looking for the BEST deal possible from Toronot or Buffalo to either Daytona, Orlando, Miami or Kissimmee, FLA for March 16 to 19 OR 17 to 20th. Thanks!
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As far as cheapest airline tickets, probably the airline's website directly is the best option. I fly a lot for work so I book a lot of travel. I always check expedia.com or orbitz.com or one of those sites, and see which airline has the cheapest flights. Then, I go to that airline's website and pick the exact same flights, and more than 99% of the time I get the exact same fare. Except, most of those websites charge a "booking fee" of $5 or more so it's actually cheaper through the airline. And many airlines guarantee that you will get the cheapest fare through their own website. I know American Airlines does this and probably most others do also. Also, many of the "low-fare" airlines (Southwest, JetBlue) do not list their fares on those websites so you actually have to go to the airline's websites. However, most of the time I find those airlines to be at least as expensive as other airlines. Also, of course it pays to shop around and be flexible with dates and airports, which it sounds like you are. But keep in mind that travelling to a farther away airport might not always make sense if you're only saving a small amount. Like for example, I live in Boston and Southwest Airlines doesn't fly out of Boston. I'd have to go to Providence or Manchester, both an hour away. If Southwest is only $10 cheaper, it's not worth it because it would cost me more than $10 to take a taxi to that airport. Plus the added time and inconvenience...
2 :
Hi there,Check West jet coming out of Toronto.
3 :
i have a little travel blog that will help you! The blog is about traveling to and around Europe, but use the kayak search bar on the right and you'll fins the cheapest airfare! Kayak does not ad on any service fees, so you'll get a good deal! http://besttravelsearch.blogspot.com/...
4 :
I am a frequent flyer to the state of Florida (twice a month) and usually I use Air Canada from Pearson International Airport. That is one of the only airlines I ever take (or Star Alliance Partners) but West Jet I have heard is also good so that is another option. That is all of the direct flights out of Pearson (YYZ). Not going directly and connecting somewhere in the US is a way to open up a lot of good airline options because they usually connect through their hub which makes it cheaper. Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, and American Airlines are your best options. If you leave from Buffalo take Southwest Airlines. I have heard it is very good, on time, friendly staff, and dirt cheap. Book a room at the Norstar Inn (Best Western) and it is approx. 5 miles from the airport. Check in the night before and with certain room rates they will elt you leave your car at the hotel for 14 nights free!!! It will probably cost about $90 US for the room but that could be your cost if you park n fly. They give you a free shuttle to and from the airport and have a small breakfast. I have a lot of family thta does this. Happy Travels!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News