Saturday, November 7, 2009

How long should I allow to transfer terminals and airlines at JFK

How long should I allow to transfer terminals and airlines at JFK?
Hi I'm coming in to JFK (T7) from the UK I'm not a US citizen so have the joys of those real friendly (and supper quick!!!!) US Immigration folk. I then need to get to T6 for an internal connecting flight to Buffalo. How long should I allow between my scheduled arrival and the time I book the next flight for? Thanks Jonathan
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I always give it about two hours. I know, that's a lot, but I'd rather have extra time than be hassled.
2 :
JFK is ALWAYS busy make sure you allow enough time (at least 2 hours) that way you can relax and not rush to your gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News