Friday, August 29, 2014

Buffalo Bills 53-man roster projection: our penultimate guess


Buffalo Bills 53-man roster projection: our penultimate guess


In advance of tonight's preseason finale, let's take our second-to-last guess at predicting what the Buffalo Bills' 53-man roster will look like in a little over a week. Fear not, Buffalo Bills fans: the days of 53-man roster projections, a.k.a. "the mock ...


Buffalo Chicken Lasagna


BUFFALO CHICKEN LASAGNA! Excuse my excitement... but this is awesome! I'm actually new to buffalo wings. I ate my first wing at thirty years old. Yep, it's true. Wings never seemed like "my thing." But I was wrong... oh so wrong. I loveeee Buffalo wings now!


W2W4: Buffalo Bills


ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will wrap up their preseason Thursday evening (7 p.m. ET) against the Detroit Lions at Ralph Wilson Stadium.


Buffalo Bills Circling The Wagons: Preseason Offensive Woes


Marquise Goodwin made the news with a tweet stating that Bills fans that booed at half time are also the first ones in line for autographs and calling us band-wagoners. Goodwin needs to pay more attention to his play on the field and stay healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News