Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Clarence/Buffalo NY Flight 3407 crashed

Clarence/Buffalo NY Flight 3407 crashed?
I live in Clarence, N.Y and A Continental Connection Flight # 3407 crashed into a house a few blocks away from where I live last night. Killing my best friends father. What do you think you would do if you knew the plane was going to crash and you were seconds away from death? I would try and call someone like family or friends. I would be so terrified.. how the hell can you run if your on a plane thousands of feet in the air? Where would you even run to?
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
run fast get out of way if you have time to call then you have time to run
2 :
Two people escaped from the burning house. I suppose one of them was your best friend....she must have a story to tell. Hope her father rests in peace. If you're on a plane and crash like that, I don't think you have a chance to call on your cell...hope those 49 rest in peace.
3 :
I live in amherst and i know someone that knows the family in that house. I feel so bad for the mother and daughter. i would run like hell i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News