Friday, August 14, 2009

Buffalo airport to Greyhound station

Buffalo airport to Greyhound station?
I'm taking a flight to Buffalo on Friday, but from there I'm taking a Greyhound bus to Toronto. What would be the best (and cheapest) way to get to the station from the airport? Is there a public Metro option, or do I have to take a cab? I'm traveling with one piece of rolling luggage and an acoustic guitar (in it's case).
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could take the metro to the general area of the bus station and walk a little bit to get there. I did a general search and it looks like it would be pretty easy. Of course you would have to type in the info specific to your trip (arrival dates, time, etc) but the trip planner makes it pretty easy. Here's the link to the site...I typed in departing from buffalo airport and going to greyhound station...you'll have to pick the corresponding tags in their drop down menu but its not hard at all. http://www.nfta.com/metro/trip_planner.asp Or, if you wanna spend like thirty bucks on a cab, go for it. I used to live right by the airport and to get downtown by cab used to be around 25 bucks or so. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News