Friday, August 7, 2009

Why did God love Flight 1549 and not Continental Express in Buffalo

Why did God love Flight 1549 and not Continental Express in Buffalo?
When a plane Doesn't crash it is a miracle of Gawduh, which must mean Gawduh was on coffee break or didn't care about the 49 who died in Buffalo? This seems to be categorized as a Disasticle! "Reporting" this question? Sort of like "I'm Telling" isn't it? Does not change the facts. Why is Gawduh thanked for miracles and not blamed for deaths? Belief, no matter how strong does not create truth....."Pray to me for anything and I will hear and answer your prayers. I say it in dozens of places in the Bible, but I like the way I say it in Mark 11:24 the best: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Anything you need -- money, love, happiness, you name it -- I am here to provide it for you. " It is not disrespectful of the dead, it is merely a fact. If you THANK GAWDUH for one thing, why don't you BLAME GAWDUH for the bad stuff that happens?
Religion & Spirituality - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are sick. Seriously, how dare you. Edit: I reported the question as well. Why? Because it is sick and VERY disrespecful of the dead. You have a serious problem.
2 :
LUNACY = CHRISTIANITY
3 :
I AM REPORTING THIS QUESTION really idontknow- its legit.? ok than I won't
4 :
Obviously, the passengers weren't praying hard enough. Giz
5 :
Its because they didn't have faith. Remember people said that God didn't save them but the pilot did? So the people put there faith in the pilot instead of God. why report hom its a legit question
6 :
keep your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News