Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lost baggage In Buffalo

Lost baggage In Buffalo?
I was to fly from Nashville to Detroit on Aug 8th 2009. But the flight from Detroit was delayed coming into Nashville So I would have missed my connecting flight in Detroit to Buffalo. so they sent me to Atlanta on flight 5257 and was to leave on flight 1596 to Buffalo...I missed that flight and had to rebook to Toronto. But my bag was going to Buffalo. My son arrived in Buff. to pick me up not Knowing I was re booked to T.O. But the bags from that flight did not arrive....so Now I'm looking for it.. the baggage # is0 006 2507 196905 3. Name Sandra Harris Kitchener Ontario. Since I am not close to Buffalo and the bags did not arrive on time. I am under the understanding that it will sent to my home 270 Morrison Rd. Unit 11-c Kitchener Ontario.Phone # 1-519-748-9211. e mail address is.. sportscarmama@rogers.com. I would appreciate all the info that you can give me and look forward to hearing from you
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
call the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News