Thursday, April 14, 2011

Im flying from Richmond to Buffalo with a connection in JFK, Will i get my boarding pass in richmond for JFK

Im flying from Richmond to Buffalo with a connection in JFK, Will i get my boarding pass in richmond for JFK?
Im making a connection in JFK, i just would like to know if when i check in at Richmond, if i will get my boarding pass for my flight from JFK-BUF, or do i get it when i get to JFK. Im flying jetBlue
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are flying on Jet Blue on both flights, then you will likely get both boarding passes in Richmond.
2 :
When you check in at Richmond you will getting boarding passes for your entire booked trip.
3 :
I work for Jetblue. You will get both of your boarding passes at the check-in. If you use a Kiosk, or see a ticket counter agent, you will get two boarding passes. The one you will need from JFK/BUF will say "Connecting Flight" on the top. Just rip the perferated edges and give the side with the bar code to the gate agent as you board your flight. The same will apply if you check in from home and print your boarding pass. If you are checking a bag in, your baggage tag numbers will also be printed on your boarding passes so you don't have to keep track of those little bag stickers. Have a safe flight. AND TRY OUR NEW APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES!! THEY ARE SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!
4 :
Yes, you should be able to print up your confirmation number via your computer less than 24 hours before your flight will depart. then you just have to go to the jet blue kiosk and follow the instructions for your luggage tickets and boarding pass. Have fun and enjoy yourself in Buffalo. PS. The Anchor Bar is the best place to go for chicken wings.
5 :
Richmond
6 :
Yes I believe so. When I flew this spring break, I flew Airtran Airways. I had to change planes, and I got my boarding passes, for both of my flight before I boarded my first flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News