Thursday, July 7, 2011

i want to find information of a girl who was with me on a flight A111 from new delhi India to new york city

i want to find information of a girl who was with me on a flight A111 from new delhi India to new york city?
i want to find information about a girl who was with me on flight A111 AirIndia from New Delhi INDIA departure time was 6:30 am . the flight was coming to New York City ,New york her name was Tarika she studies BBA at sunny buffalo university ... i am in love with her .. please help me
New York City - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
See if SUNY Buffalo has a student directory. Tarika isn't a very common name... You might also try Facebook.
2 :
Go to SUNY Buffalo University and ask them if you can see a student directory, and look for Tarika. Make sure you look for variations in the spelling because that may not be how you spell it. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever and if you find her you should post it on here so that we know! THE BEST OF LUCK!<3
3 :
I found her using the methods others here suggested. She's the only Tarika there. I'm not puting her contact info online though. You can most likely find her just as easily. If not, I'll be willing to send her an e-mail on your behalf and ask if I can give you her contact info, but I'm not going to give one strangers contact info to another stranger, in case your some sort of stalker. If you're not a stalker, then good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News