Sunday, August 7, 2011

I AM GOING TO NASHVILLE AND CANT FIND ANY CHEAP FLIGHT, ONLY WANT ONE WAY

I AM GOING TO NASHVILLE AND CANT FIND ANY CHEAP FLIGHT, ONLY WANT ONE WAY?
SHOULD I DRIVE, ITS 12 HOURS...................ITS $ 240 ONE WAY FROM BUFFALO
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Look at round trip tickets, they may be cheaper than one way! You don't have to come back!
2 :
Unfortunately Buffalo does not have a lot of airlines flying out of there so airfare can be expensive. See if Southwest Airlines has anything. They fly to Nashville from Buffalo though you will have to connect probably in Baltimore. Southwest is running a promotion as low as $49 each way.
3 :
If you can go on the 14th or after, book on Southwest for $90-105. Other than this, it is a lot cheaper to drive. I-77 to Charleston, WV, I-64 West to Louisville, and I-65 South to Nashville. Regards, Dan
4 :
I work in the travel industry, and I always refer my clients and my friends to the website BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel websites and save lots of money in just a few minutes. Good luck, and check out the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News