Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do I get from the buffalo side of rainbow bridge to buffalo international airport

How do I get from the buffalo side of rainbow bridge to buffalo international airport?
Im traveling from Canada to the States on December 21 and I decided to take the plane from Buffalo International airport, because US domestic flights are ALOT cheaper. My original plan is to cross the rainbow bridge and take the NFTA public transit #210, that'd cost me $1.75 and gets me directly to the airport. But I have recently just discovered that route #210 is seasonal :O and it only runs till October. Is there any other public transits I could take? or any cheap transportation services from the Buffalo side of rainbow bridge to Buffalo International Airport? Thanks so much!
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unfortunately, you did not list the time you would be arriving so I can not provide you with the exact bus schedule. Go to NFTA.com, click on trip planner. Leaving from Portage Rd transportation center in Niagara Falls, going to Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Enter you arrival or depart times. The Portage rd bus center is about a mile from the Rainbow bridge so it would be a cheap cab ride or a healthy walk. Buy the all day bus pass for $4.00 because you'll be transferring about three times and you're looking at about two hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News