Monday, March 1, 2010

Cost for one person to go to San Diego Comic Con 2010

Cost for one person to go to San Diego Comic Con 2010?
Would anyone be able to give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost for the entire trip to the San Diego Comic Con, including a flight from Buffalo and back, hotel for 4 nights, food, etc. I've been told it can cost at least $5k. Thanks
Comics & Animation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you do your homework and use something like Priceline or Orbitz, you can reduce costs greatly. The key is that flight from Buffalo to San Diego, but I am thinking closer to $2K than $5K I will use the LA AX as an example. OK, we drove as we were close enough, but I was able to nail a great hotel for about $100/night for three people and we spend about $50/day on food for all of us. Plus the event tickets. Now, we didn;t buy that much stuff while we were there, so I do not know how 'otaku' you could be on this aspect, but that is why you have to do your homework now to lock in some good rates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News