Tuesday, September 7, 2010

United, Delta or Continental

United, Delta or Continental ?
For a domestic US flight from buffalo airport to Los Angeles, which airline would be better ? in terms of service, efficiency and any thing else ? All three have about the same fare for the flight and they all need one stop ( Chicago, Atlanta, Newark ). Any ideas on which i should pick ? thanks in advance :)
Air Travel - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Delta. And choose atlanta, it is mainly delta, and it is a very nice air port.
2 :
I would avoid Newark at all costs. Chicago gets backed up too. If flying through Atlanta, avoid late afternoon as T-storms tend to roll in. Of the 3, I would choose Delta.
3 :
go for Continental....good service, very reliable
4 :
I love Delta personally, and the flight attendants are nice. I like United too, although for the flights I was on their aircraft was younger models which I didn't like, but had tvs. I say Delta
5 :
Delta, and choose Chicago/Newark, the Atlanta airport is WAAAYYY to large and crowded. Chicago is good, but I'm not sure about Newark, I've never been to that airport.
6 :
Newark airport is one of the worst I've flown through. I hated it! I have flown with both Continental and Delta and found Continental to be much better. Better food, more comfortable, continuous drink rounds and much more friendly stewards.
7 :
Newark is a very congested airport because you are flying into the New York airspace which is the most crowded in the world. Many flights are delayed because of this. Chicago has gotten better in terms of flights being on-time since they opened up a new runway. Atlanta has a lot of gates and there is a chance you will be switching terminals though there is a subway to help you get from terminal to terminal. I would select either Delta or United based on connection time and whether or not you have a frequent flier account with any particular airline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News