Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do you think my flight will get delayed due to a thunder storm

Do you think my flight will get delayed due to a thunder storm?
I fly out on Tuesday from Buffalo. I'm going to post the link to the weather forecast for tuesday. Tell me whether or not you think my flight will get delayed, and if so, how long do delays due to thunderstorms last? http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/hourbyhour/BUF:9?from=dayDetails_topnav_business
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe. The word "isolated" in the forecase means that they expect there to be some thunderstorm activity during the day, but not over the entire area.
2 :
....let me look into my crystal ball....
3 :
1-what airline are flying one. 2-where are you flying too Smaller airplanes and airlines you might have to worry about these storms. IF its a bigger plane they can get up to 25-33,000 ft much higher than the storm. Little saabs can only reach 15-17,000ft soyou migh have problems. If you are flying Northwest i might have something that will help you e-mail me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News