Monday, February 21, 2011

Doesn't this about that Buffalo flight tragedy just make you want to cry buckets

Doesn't this about that Buffalo flight tragedy just make you want to cry buckets?
over dinner me and my friends were saying how sad it must been for the victims in the final period to think or probably know that they would make it like that NYC Hudson flight incident ........makes me cry every time i think about it. What are your thoughts??
Law & Ethics - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, especially cause I have relatives there and thought I may have known someone..and ironically when I went back to visit in 2000, I took the same route..Orange county, CA to Newark NJ and then Newark to Buffalo on a smaller plane..
2 :
I kind of wish they didn't even have time to think about what was happening, that they died instantly. It's sad to think if they had time to ponder what was going to happen
3 :
I was originally from Buffalo and that plane wreck was 2 blocks from where I used to live in Amherst, NY. I feel terrible about the wreck but I'm relieved nobody I knew from childhood was on that flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News