Saturday, July 21, 2012

I am going to travel to florida from canada

I am going to travel to florida from canada?
I was planning on driving to buffalo and taking a flight from there to florida. Do i need a passport to fly from buffalo to florida?
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, you do not, just a photo I.D.
2 :
No but now you need one to get to Buffalo, so no difference
3 :
If you are driving from Canada to Buffalo NY, you only need a drivers license (government issued i.d.) to cross the border from CAnada to the USA. But you do need a passport to fly. Even though it's a domestic flight within the USA, unless you hold American citizenship, you are are, to them, a foreign citizen on a domestic flight. I would recommend a passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News