Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What is the longest time you have schlepped

What is the longest time you have schlepped?
For me, I think it was about 18 hours...I had to go through three airports and connecting flights....and I wasn't even schlepping off to Buffalo. schlep is a Yiddish word for arguious journey s/b "arduous journey"...sorry about that.
Polls & Surveys - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
what is a scheppled?
2 :
when i was in the hospital 4 heart surgery i slept for a ltop more than 24 hours....
3 :
From 10 at night to 3 in the afternoon...15 hours.
4 :
Scary looking guy above! Also an idiot! But never heard the term, what does it mean? Layed over?
5 :
schlepped all my life--still doing it now while answering this question.
6 :
24 hours. Long time ago. Very drunk when I passed out.
7 :
i've slept for 30 hours. but got up for the bathroom and some water
8 :
I can't even remember the last time I got more then 6-8 hrs.I am a mommy:)
9 :
I would say my whole life.
10 :
North Chicago when the taxi left me at the wrong spot, he assured me that was the right motel before he dashed off. I spent three hours schlepping around to find the right motel I was supposed to be at, which was 1.5 miles from where I was dropped off!!
11 :
33 hours on the road from San Francisco to Iowa, straight through with no sleep...never again.
12 :
32 hours. From Cebu in the Philippines to Chicago via Manila in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Los Angeles and then Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search News